What a mess. Per Khan(!):
To make matters worse, the Red Wings lost star forward Johan Franzen at 12:31 of the first period on an elbow to the head by Mark Fistric. A shaken Franzen stayed on the ice while play continued. No penalty was called. Franzen eventually skated to the bench on his own power but left the game.
Franzen said he has a concussion and likely will miss some time.
Wait what? I was too busy trying to stab myself in the ear with a fork to keep my mind off the pain. So that’s now Franzen, Rafalski, Ericsson, Draper, and Abdelkader all out in four games played. It has got to be some sort of sick record…
Anyways, what a boring, lazy, they don’t care so I don’t care game.
- Osgood: Terrible. 15 shots, 4 goals.
- Zetterberg/Dats line: Worst I’ve ever seen them play. Datsyuk as a -3, really?
- Defense: Terrible.
- Lidstrom: Worst I’ve seen him play.
- Second Line: Only decent thing all night. Again.
- Hudler actually looked alright tonight.