Few random thoughts about tonight’s game…updated throughout the game.
- Anyone feel like the Canadians are too worried about how they look rather than the product on the ice? Cool jerseys though.
- Apparently you need to break a stick to get a cross check called today today.
- I missed Kronwall’s incident, feed died…how bad was it?
- Nice goal by Stewy.
- Damnit feed died again before goal two…but nice tippy by Datsyuk.
- Wait, the new powerplay rules for faceoffs are confusing…you need a lawyer to know where the damn faceoff is.
And nothing till the end, but I think I’m gunna have to end this, my feeds aren’t stable enough to really watch the game. For a real live blog, check out Abel to Yzerman.